Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
The Good Guys Terms and Conditions (for Gift Cards)
- The Good Guys Egift Cards and Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable within any The Good Guys Store and the online retail store: www.thegoodguys.com.au
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for purchases made from The Good Guys eBay store.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for goods purchased from The Good Guys Commercial (including goods purchased from The Good Guys Commercial websites).
- Gift Cards cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit. Gift Cards are non-refundable to the extent permitted by law.
- The value shown on the Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the card holder's order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
- Gift Cards do not expire. Gift Cards can be redeemed at any time even if a Gift Card specifies an expiry date.
- Should The Good Guys suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, The Good Guys may refuse to redeem the Gift Card, or cancel the redemption of the Gift Card, until The Good Guys is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card or Egift Card.
For The Good Guys full terms and conditions please click here.
JB Hi-Fi Terms and Conditions (for Gift Cards)
- JB Hi-Fi Gift Cards do not expire.
- JB Hi-Fi gift cards can be used at JB Hi-Fi stores in Australia or online at www.jbhifi.com.au
- For online purchases simply enter the card number and PIN number displayed on the eGift Card. For in store purchases print out the eGift Card and take it into any of our stores.
- JB Hi-Fi will not be liable for lost or stolen gift cards. This gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- For Full Terms and conditions please visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/Gift-Cards/Gift-Card-Terms-and-Conditions/
Please find the full JB Hi-Fi Gift Card terms and conditions here.
MyHolidayCenter Terms and Conditions (for Gift Cards)
To make a booking using your gift voucher please call 1300 642 642 you must quote a valid gift voucher identification number to be able to redeem for a holiday package.
- Gift voucher terms and conditions form part of the full terms and conditions that can be found here.
- Gift vouchers should be treated like cash, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced or refunded.
- Gift vouchers are personal to the individual receiving them and can only be redeemed by that individual.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable after purchase, any amounts not used in 1 transaction will remain as a credit.
- Gift vouchers are only to be used against the published packages found at www.myholiday.com.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase. Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or part. Once expired, vouchers are no longer valid and will not be honoured.
- Existing gift vouchers or credits cannot in any circumstances be used to purchase gift vouchers in full or as part-payment.
- Your Gift Voucher may only be used to make purchases up to the initial Gift Voucher value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Voucher value or the Remaining Gift Voucher Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- Where a trip paid using gift vouchers is cancelled, if any refund is due, will be refunded onto a new gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if voided by MyHoliday if their value is used or if they expire.
Gift Vouchers may not, without the prior written consent of MyHoliday be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, MyHoliday may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Voucher without a refund and the Gift Voucher holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Voucher. MyHoliday will take all reasonable steps to notify you of MyHoliday’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Voucher within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Voucher.
MyHoliday may cancel or render invalid any Gift Voucher (including any available balance) which MyHoliday determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. MyHoliday may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Voucher which may include any non-refundable amounts. MyHoliday will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Gift Voucher. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Voucher and that MyHoliday will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Voucher.
Gift Vouchers may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts
The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
Myer Terms and Conditions (for Gift Cards)
- Redeemable any Myer store across Australia and online at myer.com.au.
- Treat this Gift Card like cash.
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Not to be used for the payment of credit card or store accounts and some leased businesses.
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
- This card will expire 3 years from the date of issue date.
- Any unused amount after the expiry date of this Gift Card will not be refunded.
- Gift Cards are not reloadable.